Our Vision of Believer’s Connection OTC is to create an atmosphere where people from all walks of life can be transformed, challenged and developed into becoming whom they are called to be.
We are committed to having a lasting impact and influence on the lives of people in our communities, the nation, and the world. We are dedicated to be the leading example of discipleship, leadership, and relationship.
- To build a strong family of disciples with a heart to change the world.
- To create a consistent atmosphere of worship, intimacy and visitation from the Lord.
- To provide a place of training, nurturing and equipping.
- To articulate and demonstrate the power of the Word of God.
- To restore honor and integrity to the family unit.
- To create an Apostolic resource center and hub to supply the 7 sectors of society with change agents.
- To promote racial and cultural unity for the purposes of Christ.
Calling & Purpose
We establish eternal impact and influential expansion by:
R. E. A. C. H
R- Reuniting individuals and families to their eternal Father
E- Educating & Equipping the Saints
A- Apostolic Teams & Church Planting
C- Cultural/Social Transformation
H- Harvesting Communities, Cities and Nations (SOULS)
Fundamental Truths & Beliefs
1. The Scriptures Inspired. The Bible is the inspired Word of God, a revelation from God to man, the infallible rule of faith and conduct, and is superior to conscience and reason, but not contrary to reason. (II Timothy 3:15, 16; I Peter 2:2)
2. The One True God. The one true God has revealed himself as the eternally self-existent, self-revealed “I AM” and has further revealed Himself as embodying the principles of relationship and association, i.e., Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
(Deuteronomy 6:4; Mark 12:29; Isaiah 43:10, 11; Matthew 28:19)
3. Man, His Fall and Redemption. Man was created good and upright for God said, “Let Us make man in our image, after our likeness.” But man, by voluntary transgression, fell and his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ the Son of God.
(Genesis 1:26-31; 3:1-7; Romans 5:12-21)
4. The Salvation of Man.
(A) Conditions of Salvation. The grace of God, which brings salvation, hath appeared to all men, through the preaching of repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ; the washing of regeneration and the renewing of the Holy Ghost, and being justified by hope of eternal life.
(Titus 2:11; Romans 10:13-15; Luke 24:47; Titus 3:5-7)
(B) The Evidence of Salvation. The “inward evidence” to the believer of His salvation is the direct witness of the Spirit. (Romans 8:16) The “outward” evidence to all men is a life of righteousness and true holiness.
5. Baptism in Water. The ordinance of Baptism by a burial with Christ should be observed as commanded in the Scriptures, by all who have repented and in their hearts have truly believed in Christ as Savior and Lord.
In so doing, they have the body washed in pure water as an outward symbol of cleansing, while their heart has already been sprinkled with the Blood of Christ as in inner cleansing.
(Matthew 28:19; Acts 10:47, 48; Romans 6:4; Acts 20:21; Hebrews 10:22)
6. Regeneration. All persons who turn from their sins and put their faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ receive a new berth by which their life is regenerated by the power of God’s Holy Spirit. (John. 3:3-6; Tit. 3:5).
At that time forth the regenerated person has God’s Holy Spirit dwelling within them enabling them to live a holy life. Also giving them power to be witnesses for Jesus Christ. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Pet.1: 3-4; Acts 1:8)
7. The promise of the Father. All believers are entitled to, and should ardently expect, and earnestly seek, the promise of the Father, the baptism in the Holy Ghost and fire, according to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ.
This was the normal experience of all in the early Christian Church. With it comes a deeper spiritual life and service, the bestowment of the gifts and their uses in the work of the ministry. (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4,8 I Corinthians 12:1-31)
8. The Church. The Church is the body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her great commission. Each believer, born of the Spirit, is an integral part of the Church of the First-born, which is written in heaven. (Ephesians 1:22, 23; 2:22; Hebrews 12:23)
9. The Ministry and Evangelism. A divinely called and Scripturally ordained ministry has been provided by our Lord for a two-fold purpose:
(A) The evangelization of the world, and
(B) The edifying of the Body of Christ. (Mark 16:15-20; Ephesians 4:11-13)
10. Divine Healing. Deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement, and is the privilege of all believers. (Isaiah 53:4, 5; Matthew 8: